Chocolate Cashew Nut Butter Ice Cream
Quick and Easy Recipe
We all scream for ice cream!
We all go nuts when it's healthy to boot!
- ¾ cup smooth cashew nut butter
- 10-15 Medjool dates
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Place all the ingredients into blender.
- Mix for a few minutes until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Taste and mix in more cocoa if you want a stronger chocolate taste.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a freezer-friendly container with lid, and put in freezer.
- Freeze for 3-6 hours, until firm. Enjoy! If enjoying the next day or later, allow to thaw for about 30 minutes to an hour at room temperature, or until soft enough to scoop.