Chia pudding with pistachio butter
This desert is as healthy as you can get. The chia seeds and pistachio nuts are packed full of nutrition and delicate flavor.
- 100g Chia seeds
- ½ litre Coconut milk or almond milk
- Lemon zest of one lemon
- 50g Pistachio butter
- 15g sweetener (maple, agave syrup, etc)
- 125ml plain vegan yoghurt
- Fruit and mint leaves (optional)
- Place chia seeds in coconut or almond milk, mix sweetener and lemon zest and leave in the fridge for 90 minutes.
- Mix the pistachio butter and yoghurt.
- In a wide glass or bowl, put two tablespoons of chia pudding on the bottom, then two tablespoons of pistachio cream, and arrange until the glass is full.
- Decorate with fruit and a leaf of fresh mint.
Preparation time: 1 hours 45 min.
Serve: 4 servings