Wreath salad dressed to the nines with cashew-raspberry vinaigrette
Elevate your greens this Christmas by styling them into an edible wreath and dressing them in this creamy, dreamy cashew-raspberry vinaigrette.
We've gone all out with this bejewelled beetroot and berry wreath, but you can transform even the simplest of salads into a real show stopper with this vibrant pink cashew butter dressing. It's velvety and tart, with the perfect hint of sweet, and will pair beautifully with just about anything!
Fun tips to add the glam factor to your festive wreath salad
- Dust some macadamia nuts with edible gold powder and you have yourself some glitzy Christmas baubles.
- Gently shape some vegan nut cheese into small balls and dust with beetroot or berry powder.
- Trade standard beets for the hypnotizing candy cane variety hailing from Chioggia (best enjoyed raw, in thin slices; cook them and their mesmerizing swirls will blur together).
- Add a sprinkling of edible dirt or crushed pistachios and sneak in some popping candy to make this salad truly next level.
- Give the cashew-raspberry vinaigrette pride of place, at the centre of the wreath, and in the prettiest small bowl you can find.
You can have any salad dressed to the nines in just a few minutes with this luscious raspberry and cashew butter vinaigrette.
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp mustard
salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup water