A filling and delicious nut butter pasta recipe. This recipe makes good use of leftover spaghetti.
- 2 cups cooked whole-grain spaghetti
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large mushroom, chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 cups coarsely chopped nuts and seeds
- I tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. minced parsley
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- 1 cup nut butter
try Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cashew Butter, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti strands into small pieces.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Shape into 4 mounds on an oiled baking sheet or shallow pan.
- Drizzle a bit of oil on top.
- Bake about 35 minutes, until firm and browned.
Per serving: 469 calories; I9g protein; 25g fat; 45g carbohydrates; i38mg cholesterol; 711mg sodium