Savoury Energy Balls
Yes they are a thing!
Who says energy balls have to be sweet? This Savoury Energy Balls recipe has the classic combo of Peanut Butter and Promite! OMG…
Makes between 10 and 12 balls.
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp oats, ground into flour
- 2 tbsp seeds, sesame or linseed or mix
- 1 tbsp Promite (or Vegemite, OzEmite, etc)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Make the oat flour first by blitzing the oats in a blender.
- Combine with all the other ingredients and pulse until well-incorporated.
- Wet fingers slightly (this prevents the dough from sticking) and use a ½ tbsp measure to scoop out balls of “dough” and roll into spheres.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to two months. Believe us, they won’t last that long!